Riverweave Studio on etsy.com

Monday, May 16, 2011







Spent the weekend with my daughter in Minneapolis.  Whenever I have the chance to have my daughters model for me I take it even though there is some reluctance on their part - sometimes.  She looks great in the linen and silk over-shirts.  I have a hard time figuring out what to call these garments - jackets? over-shirts? vests?  They are what you think they are.  Anyway she makes them look great.  If you are interested in seeing more check the ETSY site to the right of the photo posts. Another lovely thing is the art on the walls of the apartment house where we stay, all local scenes painted by local artists of the Twin Cities area.  

2 comments:

annie said...

oh pretty little sister, looking so shy. :) but also looking quite nice in your woven garments, whatever they are called. lovely!

Joanne said...

The 'vest' looks great on her...and it is lovely in and of itself as well.