My studio has been in the closet for the past some weeks. I sold my big Glimakra when husband and
I decided we wanted our bedroom in the room that the studio occupied. Measuring the other rooms in the house I found that my large loom was not going to fit anywhere else in the whole house .. well,
it might have fit in the living room. So, I decided to sell my beloved loom. I sold it within two hours of putting it out to our fiber group - yay! I began to look for a new loom, I wanted what I'd had, only smaller. Thinking that it would take a while and that I would likely have to pay some shipping charges I was pleased when I found just what I was looking for in Madison.
Here it is - my new (to me) 47"/ 120 cm Standard Glimakra. I'm in process of putting it all together. Lucky for me, it came with instructions and color coded texsolv cords. It's beautiful. My new texsolv heddles arrived today, those dangling cords will soon be attached to working harnesses, lams and treadles. I'll be weaving soon - can't wait!