Riverweave Studio on etsy.com

Sunday, December 6, 2009



Here is a look at my little corner of the Landmark Center Holiday Bazaar. I'm calling it a success, but there were some very slow hours this year. This was my second year at the show, this holiday bazaar is in it's 31st year. The 'kats' made people smile (nice!) I took the bus every morning and every evening except Saturday evening. Thursday and Friday are long days, from 9 am to 8 pm (9 am for artists, 10 for the public). Riding the bus, figuring it all out was my personal challenge - and I am patting myself on the back for managing it!!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

What a nice, display! I'm sure it attracted a lot of people. Congrats on conquering the bus!

annie said...

this looks so joyous and colorful and inviting! i don't know how people could possibly resist your corner. :) and YES! well done on the successful bus journeys.

Avalanche Looms / Susan Johnson said...

It looks great, especially the masses of KATS! I'm glad people liked them, and that the event worked out well for you this year.

Unknown said...

Your display looks great, bet you were pretty worn out. That is a lot of hours.